EFS Facilities Services in line with its Peoples First Philosophy takes pride in announcing the annual Carnival for the fifth year in a row, that took place on 7th December 2018 at the Rugby Stadium, Dubai Sports City.
The event this year laid the foundation on the values of The Late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan of Wisdom, Respect, Sustainability and Human Development integrated with EFS’ core values of People, Precision and Passion.
The EFS Carnival is an annual event hosted by EFS for its workers from various disciplines of cleaning, housekeeping, security, landscaping and the extended blue collared community at large with the support and contribution of its employees, clients, suppliers covering an array of activities of sports, talent, fun and games.
We are taking this opportunity to resonate a message across the FM community that our workers are our core assets and are vital to the success of the UAE economy.
As a part of the fifth-year celebrations EFS gives back to its workforce like never before with contributions, gifts and cash prizes worth over half a million dirhams including key initiatives;
- Super Mom Award – Lucky EFS Mothers get a chance to visit their hometown on a two – month paid holiday to spend time with their children
- Fam Jam Award– Lucky workers get a chance to invite their families for fully paid vacation
- Rightful & Deserving Award – Funds provided for medical treatment, education, housing
- Unsung Spouse Award – Recognition given to EFSian spouses
- Progression of the Decade – 10 outstanding achievers who have moved up the career ladder
In the words of our great leader The Late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan: “The real wealth is hard work that benefits the person and the community. It is immortal and eternal, and forms the value of the human and the nation”
Mr. Tariq Chauhan, Group CEO, EFS Facilities Services quotes: “EFS is honored to dedicate the Carnival to the values of UAE’s founding Father -The Late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. This is a token of our appreciation for the hard work and dedication of the workers coming from different disciplines and their contribution to maintaining a safe and clean community.
Source: Khaleej Times